Eibach Pro Lift Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

50BMG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I saw on the eibach website that are offering the front springs for the 15-18 with an 04 part number.

Is the springs with the 04 number at the end the ones for the gas trucks which will offer the full 3.5" lift like Mike and FF got when used with the Eibach struts?
I'm so confused....

Petebeard

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
This is the response I got from Eibach. It doesn't mention a "04" though.

Pete,

F31-27-001-02-FA is the individual spring number for 1 spring, which is used in the part number just below, E30-27-001-02-20

E30-27-001-02-20 is the front spring kit, 2 front springs in a box, 2009-2014, V8 4WD

E30-27-001-03-20 is the front spring kit, 2 front springs in a box, 2014-2018, V6 Diesel 4WD

Best regards,

David Cortez | Technical Support/Sales

Eibach Springs, Inc. | 264 Mariah Circle | Corona, CA 92879-1751
T +1 951-256-8300 x114 | F +1 951-256-8321

Petebeard

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Finally got my kit in at 2 3/4" setting, not sure of stock measurements as there was Daystar spacers front and rear, I gained about an inch all around.
Measurements now are FR 38 7/8", FL 39", RR 40 5/8", RL 40 5/8".
I'll see how this does, maybe I'll look at getting a Zone UCA and diff drop kit and bump it up to the 3 1/2" notch. But so far I'm pretty happy.
20190710_181638.jpg 20190710_181803.jpg

jrscott99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
This is the response I got from Eibach. It doesn't mention a "04" though.

Pete,

F31-27-001-02-FA is the individual spring number for 1 spring, which is used in the part number just below, E30-27-001-02-20

E30-27-001-02-20 is the front spring kit, 2 front springs in a box, 2009-2014, V8 4WD

E30-27-001-03-20 is the front spring kit, 2 front springs in a box, 2014-2018, V6 Diesel 4WD

Best regards,

David Cortez | Technical Support/Sales

Eibach Springs, Inc. | 264 Mariah Circle | Corona, CA 92879-1751
T +1 951-256-8300 x114 | F +1 951-256-8321

https://eibach.com/us/i-11352-pro-lift-kit-springs-front-springs-only-2018-ram-1500-v8-4wd.html

Petebeard

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 Ram Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
That's great, maybe the later Rams are back in business!

50BMG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
THANK YOU Pete!
Mongo Likes...
That link in JRScott's posting is the "04" number. So what spring is that??

I think I'm gonna go with the Readylift UCA and this setup up front. Gonna try for the full 3.5" right out of the gate because I already have 2-3/4" rake from front to rear. if need be, I'll put a simple 1" spacer in the back if it looks too nose-high after.

To change to the different height setting with these, the whole strut need to be broken down again doesn't it?
Me wonders if those old school lifting/shackling brackets would work, even with the struts still mounted on the truck, to be able to change the clip setting?
Remember these?
https://www.speedwaymotors.com/Universal-Lift-Lower-Coil-Spring-Control-Kit,67863.html?sku=5501280&msclkid=9e961af9705e1ee8153347de4f66dbe3&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=SMI - Shopping (CSE) (Bing)&utm_term=4577404346894473&utm_content=All Products (Jun26_2019)

Or, even these to compress the spring enough to relieve the clip pressure?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Superior...edirectid=15628530532145915380310070302008005
I mean, if they sell them at Walmart, they GOTTA be good, right?....
:33:;):confused::eek:

50BMG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OK...
The 03 number is the front springs only (2) for the 2014-2018 1500 diesel..
The 04 number is the front springs only (2) for the 2015-2018 1500 V8...
The front ride height adjustable shock (single) is #E60-27-001-04-10
The whole flippin' "Stage 1" shock/spring kit (4 total; front and rear) is #E80-27-001-04-22

They now are only advertising 2-3/4" to 3" front lift (2 different places) on this setup now.
The rear is advertised as 0-1" lift either way (also, to only be used on non-lifted suspensions)

Mopar Destiny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
OK...
The 03 number is the front springs only (2) for the 2014-2018 1500 diesel..
The 04 number is the front springs only (2) for the 2015-2018 1500 V8...
The front ride height adjustable shock (single) is #E60-27-001-04-10
The whole flippin' "Stage 1" shock/spring kit (4 total; front and rear) is #E80-27-001-04-22

They now are only advertising 2-3/4" to 3" front lift (2 different places) on this setup now.
The rear is advertised as 0-1" lift either way (also, to only be used on non-lifted suspensions)

I called them today also I can confirm the part number for front shocks and springs 2.75" and rear 1" shocks and springs for 15-18 gas is E80-27-001-04-22. They said it would be at least another month for them to hit the shelves but damn I want them now!

Mopar Destiny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm confused now, I went on Jegs and according to their website you can build the whole Eibach kit with front adjustable shocks with springs and rear 1" lift springs with shocks for $758. It's also saying it ships from the manufacturer in 24 hours (except for the rear shocks they ship on 12 August). Eibach is saying they're sold out of the front springs so how can it ship from the manufacturer?

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have checked and they are still at least a month out before they are in stock. We are expecting to have a decent supply of them when they 1st come out but will indeed sell out fast. We will be running great pricing on them again just like we did last time.

50BMG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nick, am I stupid for trying to retain the stock rear shocks/springs with the Eiback lifted front springs/shocks? They are brand new (had them installed about a month ago under the factory 3/36 warranty)

I was hoping that the $ I saved from not doing the rears would allow me to afford new Readylift UCA's in the front, or is that not really necessary with even a 3" front lift fro the Eibachs?

Stock, I have 2-3/4" difference between the front and rear now (crew cab long box 1500), so I figured if need be, I could put a 1" (or less) puck over the rear springs if it looks too front-high after the Eibachs settle in.
I also don't want to hurt any of my truck's load carrying capacity, because I commonly load my box to capacity + with weight.

Thoughts?

Pat

Cpl0724

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
I'm confused now, I went on Jegs and according to their website you can build the whole Eibach kit with front adjustable shocks with springs and rear 1" lift springs with shocks for $758. It's also saying it ships from the manufacturer in 24 hours (except for the rear shocks they ship on 12 August). Eibach is saying they're sold out of the front springs so how can it ship from the manufacturer?

Do not buy the front springs from JEGS. I did and had to return them. They are aware they are not the correct part for the Ecodiesel’s, but they are still selling them as such. I have an order for the front springs from Eibach direct- whenever that will be!

50BMG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Eibach website is showing in stock!

Yea...
Closing (selling) on a house today...
I'll actually have the $$$ to get them next week, and maybe even new tires too!
I think Tire Rack may have them too...
Nick? Got Springs?

Mopar Destiny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I'm still showing E30-27-001-04-20 for 2015+ 1500 springs on pre-order, I placed an order with Nick last week for them, and I'm just waiting for them to come in stock and ship. The ones from Tire Rack are for an 09-14 1500. I ordered from them a couple weeks ago and called Eibach to confirm the part numbers. They're the same ones that people were having trouble with. I believe it was in this thread but I can't remember

50BMG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Sorry to revive an old thread here, but it seemed to be the best place to get the answers I'm hoping for...
I did it, I pulled the trigger on the complete Eibach Stage 1 kit for my 2016 4X4.
I bought it from Nick at Got Exhaust, who not only got me an AWESOME price on the whole thing, he has patiently (and even "sounded happy" while doing so) answered all the semi-dumb questions I have posed to him before, during and even after the purchase. From now on, there will be NOWHERE ELSE for me to go first, when needing stuff for the Ram. Great prices, but even better customer service! Thanks again Nick! You da' Man!

So now, I've decided to do the install myself. Since this is my daily driver, and with 2 younger kids, time to actually do it is the hardest part of the install, I will also pre-assemble the new front struts/springs before taking anything apart. The bottom spring perches still being the toughest part to procure, (I have a couple different ideas on that), but I'm looking at other things like the new dust-bellows that I will need to do the preassembly. Do the factory (or actually, the KYB substitute) "plastic tube" kind of dust bellow cover the extra length of the longer Eibach shock shafts well enough, or should I get some of the collapsible "old school dirt bike front fork" accordion looking bellows that you zip-tie to the shock body/upper shock mount?

Second, it doesn't seem that many guys without a more extensive lift kits already on their trucks have gone directly to the 3.5" lift clip location (second from the bottom) on the Eibachs. FF1899 might have(?) but Mike (the OP here) did the 1st 2.75" setting and said his ride quality didn't degrade too much.
I've put my fork lift under the front of the truck and simulated each level of lift as well as I could to see the extra height and more importantly what the suspension geometry might be like (after talking with Nick, I plan on keeping the factory UCA's for now). With my new tires I won't have too much of a problem at either level, so I'm torn as to what to do. Eibach's tech guy (Tanner?) says that the 3.5" setting will be a bit rougher ride due to spring preload. Can anyone who has done that setting confirm it's a lot harder? Was getting a good alignment a lot tougher using the 3.5" lift (with factory UCAs) vs the 2.75" (my local frame shop is telling me either will probably be tough). the axle shafts don't look too far out of whack even at 3.5" so I'm not super concerned about that. Will I need longer sway bar links for either level of lift?

Third, does anyone have the torque specs of all the different "important bolts" they would like to share with me? The only place I've found some of the specs is through YouTube how-to videos and those are sparse to say the least.

What else do I need to know. I'm not a complete idiot with a wrench (I've built many a motor from the block up and brake jobs galore) but I'm not much of a suspension expert...

Oh, you guys might like this one: In another thread I got into a little bit of a pi$$ing match with somebody about the yaw control (which I HATE) on these Ram trucks, and them not understanding how YC works, they said my stock-powered Ram didn't have the HP to do a NASCAR turnaround in the first place, which of course is BS... So, before I got new tires the other day, I took the ABS fuse out of its' socket took the old tires "for a spin", literally... LoL...

Thanks ahead of time for any help...

FF1899

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry to revive an old thread here, but it seemed to be the best place to get the answers I'm hoping for...
I did it, I pulled the trigger on the complete Eibach Stage 1 kit for my 2016 4X4.
I bought it from Nick at Got Exhaust, who not only got me an AWESOME price on the whole thing, he has patiently (and even "sounded happy" while doing so) answered all the semi-dumb questions I have posed to him before, during and even after the purchase. From now on, there will be NOWHERE ELSE for me to go first, when needing stuff for the Ram. Great prices, but even better customer service! Thanks again Nick! You da' Man!

So now, I've decided to do the install myself. Since this is my daily driver, and with 2 younger kids, time to actually do it is the hardest part of the install, I will also pre-assemble the new front struts/springs before taking anything apart. The bottom spring perches still being the toughest part to procure, (I have a couple different ideas on that), but I'm looking at other things like the new dust-bellows that I will need to do the preassembly. Do the factory (or actually, the KYB substitute) "plastic tube" kind of dust bellow cover the extra length of the longer Eibach shock shafts well enough, or should I get some of the collapsible "old school dirt bike front fork" accordion looking bellows that you zip-tie to the shock body/upper shock mount?

Second, it doesn't seem that many guys without a more extensive lift kits already on their trucks have gone directly to the 3.5" lift clip location (second from the bottom) on the Eibachs. FF1899 might have(?) but Mike (the OP here) did the 1st 2.75" setting and said his ride quality didn't degrade too much.
I've put my fork lift under the front of the truck and simulated each level of lift as well as I could to see the extra height and more importantly what the suspension geometry might be like (after talking with Nick, I plan on keeping the factory UCA's for now). With my new tires I won't have too much of a problem at either level, so I'm torn as to what to do. Eibach's tech guy (Tanner?) says that the 3.5" setting will be a bit rougher ride due to spring preload. Can anyone who has done that setting confirm it's a lot harder? Was getting a good alignment a lot tougher using the 3.5" lift (with factory UCAs) vs the 2.75" (my local frame shop is telling me either will probably be tough). the axle shafts don't look too far out of whack even at 3.5" so I'm not super concerned about that. Will I need longer sway bar links for either level of lift?

Third, does anyone have the torque specs of all the different "important bolts" they would like to share with me? The only place I've found some of the specs is through YouTube how-to videos and those are sparse to say the least.

What else do I need to know. I'm not a complete idiot with a wrench (I've built many a motor from the block up and brake jobs galore) but I'm not much of a suspension expert...

Oh, you guys might like this one: In another thread I got into a little bit of a pi$$ing match with somebody about the yaw control (which I HATE) on these Ram trucks, and them not understanding how YC works, they said my stock-powered Ram didn't have the HP to do a NASCAR turnaround in the first place, which of course is BS... So, before I got new tires the other day, I took the ABS fuse out of its' socket took the old tires "for a spin", literally... LoL...

Thanks ahead of time for any help...
At 3.5 the ride quality was still good it was sporty firm but still good. When I moved up another one is where it got stiff the handling was great but there wasn't alot of movement so it was definitely stiff along with cv angle issues. Running at 3.5 you will be happy

Ecofx86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
At 3.5 the ride quality was still good it was sporty firm but still good. When I moved up another one is where it got stiff the handling was great but there wasn't alot of movement so it was definitely stiff along with cv angle issues. Running at 3.5 you will be happy

so u have the set up running on 3.5? i haven't yet installed mine, i just purchased the Ready lift Ucas, waiting for shipment. do u have have pics of the 3.5 setting?

If it can the alignment can be had on the 3.5 setting thats where i would like to set it at.