electronic throttle control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Angrymonkey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2020 1500 classic with a 5.7. I've installed the bypass cable and alfaobd. I got codes u104b, p0523, p2111, p0223, p0123 and p050b. I replaced the ETC and when I do a relearn it says complete but the etc never moves. Besides taking it to a dealer I dont know what to do next.

rzr6-4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
u104b sounds like your left rear wheel speed sensor is out, could be the axle bearing.

p0523 is engine oil pressure which is on top of the motor in the same area as the throttle valve, where all of your other codes are coming from as well. As many weird codes as you have and that you've already replaced the ETC, I would suspect a corroded ground wire or some other connection issue that isn't necessarily ETC specific.

OP
OP
A

Angrymonkey

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've check most of the wiring that I can get to, I'm sure I've missed some. Would reprogramming the ecm/pcm help? Or maybe replacing it?