EVIC Settings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Up until last week, there was an indicator at the bottom of my EVIC that showed the MPG by the second - i.e., 12 MPG going uphill, then as soon as I topped the rise is spun up to 99 MPG for a few seconds before dropping back to 24 MPG. That indicator disappeared because I think I did something to the settings while fiddling with them in the Uconnect. I don't need it, but it was kind of fun to watch. Anyone know what I did and how to get it back?

OP
OP
Tulecreeper

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
No one? I thought everyone on here was more tech savvy than me. :anitoof: I've played with it and still can't figure out how to get back my instantaneous, real-time MPG. Whoa is me. I'll just have to Schleprock my way through it.

CraigS41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
There are 2 (Not sure why) displays, one has the instant MPG, the other doesn't. Push the right button on the right side of the steering wheel.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Up until last week, there was an indicator at the bottom of my EVIC that showed the MPG by the second - i.e., 12 MPG going uphill, then as soon as I topped the rise is spun up to 99 MPG for a few seconds before dropping back to 24 MPG. That indicator disappeared because I think I did something to the settings while fiddling with them in the Uconnect. I don't need it, but it was kind of fun to watch. Anyone know what I did and how to get it back?
Which EVIC do you have? Basic, Mid or Premium? Because the manual will show different ways to setup displays.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
SEE MY NEXT POST #6:

Last edited:

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No one? I thought everyone on here was more tech savvy than me. :anitoof: I've played with it and still can't figure out how to get back my instantaneous, real-time MPG. Whoa is me. I'll just have to Schleprock my way through it.
You could go to manual docs and D/L your manual, all the information for your current year and how to setup for display be there.

TULECREEPER: Go to URL Below and D/L your manual. Looks like instructions for your instrument cluster start around page 100 ish.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tulecreeper

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
T
Which EVIC do you have? Basic, Mid or Premium? Because the manual will show different ways to setup displays.
There are 3 of them - Midline, Highline, and Premium. I have the Midline.

OP
OP
Tulecreeper

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
You could go to manual docs and D/L your manual, all the information for your current year and how to setup for display be there. I posted my MY 19 controls, but I also have premium display, which has features you may not have if U have midline display.

TULECREEPER: Go to URL Below and D/L your manual. Looks like instructions for your instrument cluster start around page 100 ish.

I have my owners manual. Going through it as we speak.
There are 2 (Not sure why) displays, one has the instant MPG, the other doesn't. Push the right button on the right side of the steering wheel.
The only buttons on the right side of my steering wheel control my Cruise Control.

OP
OP
Tulecreeper

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
OK, I found it. Now I understand what CraigS41 was saying. It isn't something I turned off, it's that there are actually two (2) Fuel Economy screens. When you are on the main one, hit the right arrow (on my wheel it's in the group on the left side) to go to the one with the Real Time MPG.

turkeybird56

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OK, I found it. Now I understand what CraigS41 was saying. It isn't something I turned off, it's that there are actually two (2) Fuel Economy screens. When you are on the main one, hit the right arrow (on my wheel it's in the group on the left side) to go to the one with the Real Time MPG.
OK, well Problem solved.

I have a Premium EVIC with 7" screen, so a lot of what I can see/read etc may be a lot different than your ride if you only Have Baseline/Midline controls.