Exhaust manifold bolt year difference?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks all over the forum cant find the answer. I have 2014 5.7 doing the passanger side exhaust manifold gaskets. The only aftermarket bolts I can find are saying they dont fit my year and no search comes up with a part number for my year but OEM. I cant see them changing bolt size and tread pitch. Fyi I am not doing header just replacing what's there.

These are for previous year cant see them not working?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01N114II1/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A2TKC9SJNCZ434&psc=1

rgardjr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Hopefully this will help you with part numbers. The right and left sides of my 2014 were replaced under warranty because of broken bolts.Broekn Manifold bolts.jpg

OP
OP
Dinky

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hopefully this will help you with part numbers. The right and left sides of my 2014 were replaced under warranty because of broken bolts.View attachment 164025

Yeah I can find OEM part number but nothing crosses over and I prefer to stay away from OEM since they break lol

smithj603

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 BigHorn CC
Engine
I asked another member about this a while back- wondering if you could replace them with ARP or similar and he said arp exist in the right size, but you'd have to sacrifice the heat shields since the studs have specialty heads to mount the heat shields. Never looked into it but could be an option.

HOW TO: Replace exhaust manifold studs VIDEO

OP
OP
Dinky

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I asked another member about this a while back- wondering if you could replace them with ARP or similar and he said arp exist in the right size, but you'd have to sacrifice the heat shields since the studs have specialty heads to mount the heat shields. Never looked into it but could be an option.

HOW TO: Replace exhaust manifold studs VIDEO

Yeah I know that is w option. They should work same size bolt. The stupid part the dealer I bought my truck from said my truck isn't under warranty. The better news is I called another dealer across town the looked my vin up. Said it is under warranty and the exhaust manifolds are cover! Going in next Friday to get it done won't woot!

Becker11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone found an aftermarket part number for these manifold bolts? All of the Dorman options are for 2012 or older trucks and the dealer wants $160 for a handful of hardware. They seem to be different after the 2012 model year.