factory head unit with added aux port

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamFLScott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have any of you had experience with this company?
2002 2006 Jeep Chrysler Dodge RDS Radio Am FM CD CS iPod Aux in P05064042AB RAZ | eBay

I contacted them to verify it will work with my stock Infinity system. I am considering going with it. Here are the reasons:
My factory system sound pretty damn good, but lacking the ability to do Pandora. It is the 7 speaker infinity system. My head unit is exactly the same without the aux port that the company installs. The current speakers have not deteriorated yet and honestly I don't want to go in and do a new HU and new speakers at this time. I use the cassette adapter to my phone for Pandora, which sounds ehhh... I'm no audiophile and I like keeping the deck looking stock, to deter break-ins. After pricing out different set ups on Crutchfield, with and without factory amp, I am liking this factory deck even more. Holy $$$$$$$$!!!!!!

Fire away

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
That radio is the RAZ radio, which is the top end model, which came in trucks that had the Infinity sound system unless someone corrects me.

OP
OP
R

RamFLScott

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
correct, mine has the RAZ on the HU also. Supposed to be all bells and whistles for that time. Cassette.... man how far we have come.

dodge dude94

Millennial Boomer
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Ram 1500
Engine
5.9 Magnum
If you get the radio they have pictured and listed there, I see why you would have problems.

I got CD/Cassette in my truck as well, and it's a 98. Dad's 02 has cassette only. :D

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not sure what it takes to swap out an infinity system. But I got an entry level bluetooth audio and bluetooth phone installed for $140. It sure makes life easier to not have to take my phone out of my pocket. I use my phone for gps when needed, using bluetooth audio.