Few Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
So, first off, my left turn signal wont flash unless my lights are turned off. But when they are turned on it wont. My right one flashes whether the lights are on or not. Would that just be a bad bulb?

Next question is how to I keep a certain trailer from swaying without an anti sway hitch? I took the jet skis to the lake today and at about 70 I got some sway but it kept getting worse until I slowed down to aroud 50-55. One jet ski is a lot heavier than the other so would that factor in with the swaying?

MagSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The fact that one jet ski is heavier is probably the cause of that. You may consider adding the difference in weight to the trailer with something like tractor weights on the lighter side.
I would think that is a bad bulb as well.

OP
OP
bassslayer25

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
The fact that one jet ski is heavier is probably the cause of that. You may consider adding the difference in weight to the trailer with something like tractor weights on the lighter side.
I would think that is a bad bulb as well.

Well, I found out that the signal deal only happens when my trailer lights are hooked up. Works fine driving normally.

And what are tractor weights?

OP
OP
bassslayer25

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
Ok, so I did research and basically the jet ski trailer is meant for 2 seaters that we orignally bought it with. Well, we have one of the original 2 seaters on it but we have our bigger 3 seater instead of two 2 seaters. Well, the 3 seater is heavier and longer so the ass end sticks out past the trailer. Causing more weight behind the axle. So, I think I need weight up by my hitch. Well, the trailer has a 3 foot by 2 foot area for anything you want to put there.

What we usually do when we go to the lake is put a loaded cooler there. Ill have to add something else to but I think that was my problem. Too much weight at the ass end and not enough by my hitch. Hopefully it works!