Finally re did my front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAMMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Upper arms with ball joints, lower ball joints, tie rod ends, sway bar links (both were broken) and 4 shocks.

Man what a night and day difference, like riding and steering a precision mushroom now.

Anyone that knows their front end is bad and is avoiding it for any other reason than no money should be twacked. I drug a brand new tire down to the threads in less than 2000 miles and developed substantial muscles in my arms keeping it on the road.

Just do it!

Handy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I actually have a pile of parts I am getting close to installing in my truck. Looking forward to the improved handling. I am also not skimping on the parts and spending the extra for better parts. I don't like breaking down, especially because a replacement part failed early.

2006 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 SLT 5.7 vin 2 hemi

kram212

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
struts

Doing new struts. Had to cut the bolts off the lowers. Went ahead and ordered new lower arms complete with bushings and ball joints. $188 for the pair free shipping. Poly sway bar links and bushings. got tired of it bouncing out of the lanes.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357