Firewall Thru-Hole 2021 RAM 1500 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RedRAM21

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I read a posting that sounded like it would work but the thru-hole didn't exist on my 2021 RAM.
In fact the hole they described sound great and would have been a great idea but NOT !

So I am asking if anyone knows of a a way through the firewall of a 2021 RAM 1500 Bighorn ?

Thanks for your time posting.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Where is this pass through you're looking for supposedly located? I used the pass through located below the steering wheel when I installed an LED bed light kit on the 2020 Laramie I used to own. I don't have a '21 to check if it has the same pass through.

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where is this pass through you're looking for supposedly located? I used the pass through located below the steering wheel when I installed an LED bed light kit on the 2020 Laramie I used to own. I don't have a '21 to check if it has the same pass through.
Do the 5th gens still have the plastic clutch block off plate on the driver side firewall near the brake booster?

OP
OP
RedRAM21

RedRAM21

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
The "plastic clutch block off plate" as Atcer2018 called it (thanks) but it doesn't exist on my 2021 BigHorn. I read the posting about that Plate and hoped it was there but NOT !

Mikeru, I will check out around the Steering Wheel and see what I can find, thanks !

I am new to RAM, always was Ford, but I will learn.
Thanks for your time,

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The "plastic clutch block off plate" as Atcer2018 called it (thanks) but it doesn't exist on my 2021 BigHorn. I read the posting about that Plate and hoped it was there but NOT !

Mikeru, I will check out around the Steering Wheel and see what I can find, thanks !

I am new to RAM, always was Ford, but I will learn.
Thanks for your time,
That’s why I was asking if the 5th gens have the clutch block off plate. On the 4th gens you can’t miss it, big plastic diamond shaped plate held on with a nut on each end. Very easy to remove, modify and replace. Comes out just above the brake pedal inside the cab. Used it for the power line on my amp. Sadly the 5th gens don’t have it.

OP
OP
RedRAM21

RedRAM21

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
I found out, I read the post, searched for it, NOT !
I was hoping though.
I do not know the truck well yet but I need to do some checking.
Thanks