Floor console sliding cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hanover Fiste

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 SLT, 2018 Sport
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Has anyone added the floor console sliding cover that comes standard on the Longhorn and Limited?

I'd like to add it to my Sport to cover up that big gaping hole.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’d like to do the same, I think the only way to do it is to buy a new center console or salvage yard. I have yet to see someone sell one. Let me know if you are able to source one.

Bo Daggart

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I just took my center console out to get to some wires. It was real easy. Just buy a new console and drop it in.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Anything from the limited interior is extremely hard to get used... If it's even in good shape. Took me over a year to find a steering wheel, radio dash bezel & console lid seperately... Never could get the door panels and ended up vinyl wrapping my Laramie ones.

M² Mods.

MCMLXIX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI R/T
Anything from the limited interior is extremely hard to get used... If it's even in good shape. Took me over a year to find a steering wheel

I would love a limited steering wheel... then send out to get a real carbon fiber upgrade … :)