Found a cool 35" Tire comparison spreadsheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VelocityC6Z

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cool chart. I wish he made one for 37's.

I'm hesitant to believe any weight from bfg however.

My 33" C rated BFG Ko2's were supposed to weigh 50 pounds and they actually weighed 62. So when I see a bfg on that chart that's a 35, e-rated and it says they weigh 63 pounds, I would be hesitant to believe it. I specifically bought the ko2's that I did because of the weight, fool me once bfg lol

RedSRT4Me

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport
Engine

My 33" C rated BFG Ko2's were supposed to weigh 50 pounds and they actually weighed 62. So when I see a bfg on that chart that's a 35, e-rated and it says they weigh 63 pounds, I would be hesitant to believe it. I specifically bought the ko2's that I did because of the weight, fool me once bfg lol

I knew those weights couldn't be right. Logically unless the rubber BFG manufacturs isn't of this earth it doesn't make sense

OP
OP
ram1500rsm

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Damn that's crazy. I've never weighted them before so makes wonder how heavy the 315's are then, they advertise 63 on the 315's and 69 on the on the 37's. Like you that's was another reason i picked KO2's on 37's last time :)

VelocityC6Z

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yea I would be really curious about the weight of those 37's. I tossed around the idea of getting the 37's if I could find the actual weight of them.

Instead I'm gonna buy the Nitto ridge grapplers and see how true to weight they actually are.

Gamedog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 PW
Engine
392 c.i.
Very cool resource to have.

I didn't see the Toyo CT's I just ordered listed on there. Not surprising though as they're pretty new stateside.

Thanks for sharing!