Fox 2.0 0-2" COILOVER WITH READYLIFT 4" SST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Woodsrunner28

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 classic with a Readylift 4" sst lift. It is about time to replace the struts on the vehicle and i wanted to upgrade. Has anyone ever used fox 2.0 coilovers with a readylift 4" sst lift without using the preload spacer and just runing the top spacer and the fox coilovers at the full 2" height? Wondering if it is possible. Thanks in advance!!!!

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 classic with a Readylift 4" sst lift. It is about time to replace the struts on the vehicle and i wanted to upgrade. Has anyone ever used fox 2.0 coilovers with a readylift 4" sst lift without using the preload spacer and just runing the top spacer and the fox coilovers at the full 2" height? Wondering if it is possible. Thanks in advance!!!!
The Fox coilovers will work with your kit. Make certain that the coilovers are for the 4th Gen trucks as the one for 5th gens will cause bad geometry