Front drive noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwin1845

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I've got a fluttering noise coming from the front ends when driving. Pretty sure it's the front drive shaft and it's caused by the 7" of lift. I got under there and played with the front shaft and it makes some noise in the middle area that has the rubber boot around it when I try and turn it back and forth by hand. Can't really tell if the u-joints are bad or not. Let me know your thoughts on this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jerseystyle

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've got a fluttering noise coming from the front ends when driving. Pretty sure it's the front drive shaft and it's caused by the 7" of lift. I got under there and played with the front shaft and it makes some noise in the middle area that has the rubber boot around it when I try and turn it back and forth by hand. Can't really tell if the u-joints are bad or not. Let me know your thoughts on this

Do you have any vibration coming from the shaft?

Should only have 1 u-joint and a CV joint on the front drive shaft.

grand1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi

your lift came with Diff Drop brackets right?