Gauge Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USMC1188

Reaction score
Ram Year
None
Engine
Truckless...
Autometer Phantom Boost/EGT/Transmission Temp

IMG_2451.jpg
IMG_2452.jpg

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
lots of mechanical gauges in here, anyone have an edge insight CTS. I just got a smarty and need some sort of gauges. like the simplicity of the edge and all of the other features it offers. but sure doesn't look as cool as a pillar full of gauges.

schroederMP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
The edge is great for monitoring...its has a **** ton more things you can watch.

But it isn't as fun to watch as the mechanical!

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
The edge is great for monitoring...its has a **** ton more things you can watch.

But it isn't as fun to watch as the mechanical!

agreed, I just ordered an insight last night because of everything it can monitor. will still probably end up getting mech. gauges eventually because they are super fun to watch.

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Yeah I've heard nothing but good about their product! You can always hang onto that, and get the more important gauges in mechanical like boost, egt, and fuel pressure (i don't think edge measures this)

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
edge was overnighted, was here when I got home today. Thing is sweet. just need for the a-pillar mount to show up so i can get the "wiring" finished up.

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
edge was overnighted, was here when I got home today. Thing is sweet. just need for the a-pillar mount to show up so i can get the "wiring" finished up.

Pics/review needed..you know how this forum works.

Plus, Ive never seen one of these things in action and am a bit curious

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
as soon as the mount comes I will take pics and get a full review. best feature for me is the corrected speed with aftermarket tires.

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I'm also interested in an electronic monitor. I've looked at the Edge Insight CS/CTS and the Bullydog Watchdog. If you add up the cost of a couple mechanical guages it's about he same as the CS or Watchdog. Plus you can move them to another vehicle if you want.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
I'm also interested in an electronic monitor. I've looked at the Edge Insight CS/CTS and the Bullydog Watchdog. If you add up the cost of a couple mechanical guages it's about he same as the CS or Watchdog. Plus you can move them to another vehicle if you want.

Correct .. and I am running a sale on ALL Edge products right now. Also BD is a great one and my prices are low low .

When it comes to CTD .. the more to monitor the better , I sell a ton of mechanical and electronically diesel monitors .

Hell most of these guys got them from me .. LOL

And like stated a upgrade to the Mini Maxx is also a great option and as the members will tell you my price on them no one can touch .

joeg45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Man no ones custom mounted them under the radio or in that area i finally got mine in but i want to put them on the bottom under my a/c control

RYAN66

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins
If you can run a mini max on your truck I would do it. cant beat gauges and tuner all in one.

I loved the edge insight for the short time I had it on the truck. maybe that was my curse? but it worked great.