Gladiator rear sway bar end links?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GRKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have 2" rear coil spacers in my truck and looking to level out the sway bar. Was looking at the core 4x4 end links but came across a pair of synergy gladiator adjustable end links for a little cheaper, since I've heard gladiators have basically identical rear suspension I don't see why they wouldn't work? The length checks out compared to stock. Here's the link

Then another cheaper option would be these drop brackets also for a gladiator, but I don't know if they mount to the frame the same between the gladiator and ram? https://www.synergymfg.com/synergy-jeep-jt-rear-sway-bar-drop-brackets.html

Apologies if this has already been discussed but I couldn't find much about rear end links for rams at all. Just wondering if anyone has tried this or knows anything about it.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Should work no problem :cool: just make sure the length work for your application !

OP
OP
GRKN

GRKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Should work no problem :cool: just make sure the length work for your application !
Thanks for the input. Yep, stock measures about 11.25” and synergy says these are 12.75” collapsed and 13.25” extended so should be perfect for a 2” lift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357