Anyone tried the Icon Gladiator Trackbar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

patzzoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anybody used the Icon gladiator adjustable trackbar? It should bolt right up since the gladiator and ram trackbars are supposedly the same part.
Found it on Amazon for cheap and was thinking about trying it as opposed to the Freedom Offroad for same price or the Core part for twice the price. It has the JM12 ball on one end, so should theoretically be a bit better than the FO part.

Part in question:

OP
OP
patzzoo

patzzoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bit of a late follow-up, but I did end up purchasing and installing. Amazon had it for $150, retail is around $250. Got home and went to order it and the price had gone up to $300. A month or so later I caught it back down at $140 on Amazon and jumped on it. It bolts right up, seems like a definite upgrade to the stocker. Adjusted it to center the rear axle and it definitely seems to improve the ride and how the rear end articulates, not sure if that's just due to the axle being were it's supposed to be again or if it's also because of the ball joint and stronger material.

IMG_1523.jpeg

IMG_1524.jpeg

OP
OP
patzzoo

patzzoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I was in a bit of a rush installing because I was doing it before going to work, so I didn't take any measurements.
The Icon part is adjustable for length, which is what I wanted, and it's noticeably heavier than the stock piece, probably due to the tubing being thicker. The Icon is also a little bigger in diameter, you can tell in the photos if you squint a bit, though I didn't actually measure how much bigger.

OP
OP
patzzoo

patzzoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You also don't have to remove it for adjustment, it is adjustable on the truck.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I literally have everything Jeep Gladiator for the rear . Clayton Off-road Control Arms & Track Bar and Evo 6.5' Rear coils... :anitoof:

It all bolts right in. and obviously with that much spring lift adjusting the pinion angle was a must :anitoof:

20230717_155339.jpg

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
I bought the freedom one for my 16. Works well at half the price of both the core and the icon. I'm at stock height.

Can't understand why the icon keeps bouncing up and down on price.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I literally have everything Jeep Gladiator for the rear . Clayton Off-road Control Arms & Track Bar and Evo 6.5' Rear coils... :anitoof:

It all bolts right in. and obviously with that much spring lift adjusting the pinion angle was a must :anitoof:

View attachment 533118
No daystar cradles?! How have u not ripped a bag yet?! Those will limit your droop quite a bit, which i assume would be quite hard on the bags.

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No daystar cradles?

They are on the way now ;) Totally forgot to order them since I switched to the JK for my Off-Road adventures.

The only time my truck see full drop these days is on the lift at home, Hunting grounds around here are flat AF as well.... lol...