GM tow mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
I remember someone asking about the mirror angle. From a "birds eye" view you'll see that the passenger mirror angle doesn't match the driver side. While all trucks do this to correct the view from the driver seat, it does seem to be at a slightly steeper angle than the factory mirror. (Unfortunately I don't have a drone view of the stock mirrors to directly compare)

View attachment 527459
Well I do!
20230702_142216.jpg

ramffml

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
I would have never noticed that lol.

Still, far better than the corvette which has intentionally different length mirrors for the same reason.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
I would have never noticed that lol.

Still, far better than the corvette which has intentionally different length mirrors for the same reason.
My Ford was the same way. And worse yet its noticeable to me from the front too. Plus to me it seems the passenger side is higher too!
20210918_085945.jpg

ID_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just installed Sanooer GM-style mirrors on my 2018 3500 and the main mirror vibrates like crazy out of the box, worse than my stock towing mirrors at 65k miles. Anyone found a fix for this? My road test was on asphalt and I can't imagine how bad they'll vibrate on concrete pavement.

Donn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@ID_Ram You mention that the mirror vibrates...Just curious...Do you have the tow mirror brackets installed on your Ram?

Most places state that it isn't necessary, but then some reviews said it made a difference. I'm thinking of ordering, but I may need to add the brackets because I don't already have them.

Thx

Don

Bandit517

That Trials Guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@ID_Ram You mention that the mirror vibrates...Just curious...Do you have the tow mirror brackets installed on your Ram?

Most places state that it isn't necessary, but then some reviews said it made a difference. I'm thinking of ordering, but I may need to add the brackets because I don't already have them.

Thx

Don
In my case the glass itself shakes in the housing. I do not have the tow mirror brackets on mine. The whole mirror assembly is tight and doesn't shake. Just the larger (top) mirror will slightly shake. But nothing that I've been worried about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca