Grill part number for a 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lloyd Harnish

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all-

After my 2014 Ram got totaled I purchased q 2019 and it was in mint condition although a year old when I bought it. The other day I noticed that the3re is part of the grill gone. Its essentially the chrome upper "eyelid" over the passenger side headlight. (1st screen shot)
I took the whole grill off and it looks like it clips in but the way it attaches has me perplexed on how it would come off AND the clip parts were still inside the slots they slide into so I don't know how it could have snapped those off allowing he "eyelid" to fall off.
All-in-all I would like to find out if there is a part number for just this part and not the whole grill. I took the grill apart but the number on the inside isn't showing on any searches.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Outside of finding the parts online, I guess Ill have to start trolling the pull-apart yards and cannibalize one from another truck.
I think it may be the second screen shot but its difficult to tell.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• truck_grill.jpg
    truck_grill.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Applique Grille Left.jpg
    Applique Grille Left.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
That looks like it might be the right part, but if it were me I'd go to the dealership parts department to find the correct part number to be sure it's right. If your parts guy is anything like mine, he'll give you the part number and not try to make you buy it through them. My dealership parts cost 10 to 30 percent more than I can find from online Mopar parts sites.

OP
OP
Lloyd Harnish

Lloyd Harnish

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for the replies gents. I dont really have a local shop that I am familiar with since I got this Ram at a Toyota dealership about 60 miles away as a trade-in with only 14k miles in awesome condition so I really havent had any issues to take it in and get to know the Ram dealership. I did take the advice of OC455 and tried to contact Benny but their support was gone for the day so I sent a web contact form email saying that he referred me and the link to my post and pics on this website for reference with a Readers Digest version of what I am looking to do. In the end I just dont want to spend time and money ordering the wrong part and if Benny isnt able to assist I can hit the local dealers shop and see what I can find. Thanks again gentlemen.