Harness Backup Camera pin locations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

osprey92

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2017 Ram 1500 Tradesman that came with base radio and reverse image on the rearview mirror. I originally replaced it with an Android system, and last weekend replaced it with another Android unit. I used to have wiring harness pin location diagram but cannot find the diagram. What pin locations/wire colors carry the camera image and power on the harness? I want to splice in and carry reverse camera image into the new unit display. TIA.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
2017 Ram 1500 Tradesman that came with base radio and reverse image on the rearview mirror. I originally replaced it with an Android system, and last weekend replaced it with another Android unit. I used to have wiring harness pin location diagram but cannot find the diagram. What pin locations/wire colors carry the camera image and power on the harness? I want to splice in and carry reverse camera image into the new unit display. TIA.
This site will tell you...search "radio c1"