Haunted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cranky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins6.7
Hi all, 2 weeks ago, I drove my truck 150 miles to the lake where I parked it on Friday night. All was good.
On Sunday, I loaded the truck for the drive home and hopped in. When I turned the key on, the wipers were on and the switch was off. Front windows were half way down and would not go up. Back windows work, slider works, zero gauges, no signals... locks don't work with the button but do work with the key buttons. mirrors work, fan sometimes works but no A/C, too chicken to try the sunroof, one headlight and the list goes on. The engine runs normal and my bully dog tuner reads all data normal, no codes. The radio has been intermittent for years. I have tried 2 known good TIPM's with no change. I have had every plug and ground I can find apart and cleaned. Scanner shows 11 controllers not communicating but can hi and low voltages are good. Have removed the radio from the can as it was not working and thought it may have been the issue.
2010 2500 ram Laramie 6.7
Any ideas guys?

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Are the batteries good? Could be a bad ground or connection. Are you any good at troubleshooting? If not then hopefully you have a shop you trust.

If all else fails try this:
images (25).jpeg

HunterCat

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
Does RAM use the soy based crap for the insulation of the wiring harness? Possibly a squirrel chewed on the harness?