HEAD LIGHTS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrasherAsher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a 2009 and for over a year now my headlights haven't been working. My truck is no longer my daily I pretty much just use it for wheeling. So i have not really took the time to investigate the issue. I have off road lights on it so it really wasn't an issue. But i have tried troubleshooting here and there. like changed the bulbs, disconnected my battery for a night, tried to trace the wires to see if there was connection issue or a ground fault. but i couldn't find the issue, I decided to just re-wire my head lights to an auxiliary switch. thinking that would just be an easy solution. but for some reason i can only get 1 head light to work. the bulbs are good i know that much. i wired both low beams to 1 switch and and both high beams to a different switch. I wired the power in my case (after market head lights) blue to the switch and black witch i assumed was negative or ground. and i just wired that to a good ground. and checked the ground with a test light. but for some reason only the low beam on the driver side is working. anybody got some theories?