Headlight Revolution V.3 LED Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Witch

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Call them up and ask Anthony for a discount

He may knock off a few bucks off ?

Think I will be grabbing the under hood upgrade this spring, , the stock bulb is not that great

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Is there any hid kit that doesn't require drilling a hole in the dust cap ?
I'm running the Morimoto XB35 HID kit from Jeremy at Retroshop in my 13+ projectors and when I was asking him about cutting the hole in the dust cap he told me they no longer do that and they just run the wires out the bottom of the cap where the rubber seal is just tighten the 4 screws really good. I was worried about condensation but Jeremy assured me that all of his lights go out like this now and nobody has issues so I went with it. 6+ months now and no condensation in my lights. Couldn't have worked out better because now I don't have holes in my dust caps!

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
You get what you pay for for automotive products. Definitely would get this if I didn't have projectors. I still don't understand how so many people can be on the opt7 bandwagon. I just think it's people who really don't understand how lights work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand you like these lights and recommend them, but to say the Opt7 Fluxbeam-X leds are crap is insane. I've had 3 sets in 3 different quad housings and I currently run then in my fog lights and I was blown away at how clean and crisp they were. They went far down the road, lit up everything and were a MAJOR upgrade over the Phillips Xtreme Vision Halogens I had in there.

And I love how you say the people who like the opt-7 leds don't understand how lights work. I guarantee I know more about lights, how they work and the ram electrical system then you do. Also, please explain how, if I don't know anything about how lighting works since I like the opt7 leds when I opened up my 13+ projectors, completely customized them, resealed them and I'm running a morimoto xb35 hid kit with 6500k bulbs. Yes they are way better then the opt7s but that's to be expected when its hid vs led in a projector.

Just because your ass at adjusting your headlights properly, doesn't mean the Opt-7 Fluxbeam-X leds suck. There are tons of members on here running them properly aimed. 99% of the led kits on the market are almost identical aside from bulb temp color. They all pretty much put out the same amount of light in distance, width and clarity. The other 1% are cheap $20 eBay/Amazon kits that are just plain garbage.

mpress2570

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I understand you like these lights and recommend them, but to say the Opt7 Fluxbeam-X leds are crap is insane. I've had 3 sets in 3 different quad housings and I currently run then in my fog lights and I was blown away at how clean and crisp they were. They went far down the road, lit up everything and were a MAJOR upgrade over the Phillips Xtreme Vision Halogens I had in there.

And I love how you say the people who like the opt-7 leds don't understand how lights work. I guarantee I know more about lights, how they work and the ram electrical system then you do. Also, please explain how, if I don't know anything about how lighting works since I like the opt7 leds when I opened up my 13+ projectors, completely customized them, resealed them and I'm running a morimoto xb35 hid kit with 6500k bulbs. Yes they are way better then the opt7s but that's to be expected when its hid vs led in a projector.

Just because your ass at adjusting your headlights properly, doesn't mean the Opt-7 Fluxbeam-X leds suck. There are tons of members on here running them properly aimed. 99% of the led kits on the market are almost identical aside from bulb temp color. They all pretty much put out the same amount of light in distance, width and clarity. The other 1% are cheap $20 eBay/Amazon kits that are just plain garbage.

Lol you need to remain calm. And I’m going to go ahead and assume safely that you do not know more about lighting than me. Especially since I’ve been installing kits for the past 6 years. You doing one install is laughable. If you can look at ANY LED bulb in the reflector housings and think the beam pattern is good it just really proves you do not know what a good beam pattern is and the proper adjustment of lights. And OPT7 and a whole sucks. Their lights flicker they lie about performance the only thing they have going for them is their marketing.

P.s. why did you open your projectors and not change them? The stock projectors or no good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk