Headwork

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Ram5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi all,

New to the forum, looking to start doing performance upgrades. 2004 Dodge ram 1500 5.7.
I am going to do a compression test Friday or this weekend. I want to do Cam, headers, and some type of head work. I have looked and found heads I can buy but kind of want to see what I can get done to mine to possibly save some coin. I know I'll need Springs, pushrods and other things. Just haven't really seen anybody local. I'm in Houston and would like to find someone local to do the work. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Talk to matt at moes performance. Im pretty sure he lives in Houston and he could help you.

ATXHEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Look up GTP in Houston. That's who did my heads. Upgraded Big valves and ported and polished. Also milled .003 to raise the compression.

hemihustlin

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Im sure there is more people on here from texas than any other state or province so im sure this thread will be hopping with suggestions soon :favorites13: