Hella halogen bulbs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abouttobeglue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thinking about swapping my bulbs from Sylvania xtra vision to hella high wattage or 2.0s, anyone tried hella bulbs as an upgrade? Not looking to do LEDs, thought about sealights, but it seems can bus is hit or miss. Mines a 2016 with factory quads

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thinking about swapping my bulbs from Sylvania xtra vision to hella high wattage or 2.0s, anyone tried hella bulbs as an upgrade? Not looking to do LEDs, thought about sealights, but it seems can bus is hit or miss. Mines a 2016 with factory quads
I've used the hella h9 2.0 TB bulbs in a set of quad housings and I wasn't disappointed in the output. The h9 is slightly higher wattage than h11. You have to modify the plug slightly, but it's easy with a razor blade. They didn't have that extreme white of led or 6000k hid, but they weren't near as yellow, but still produced a really solid beam that was noticeably brighter than standard h11 bulbs. They also have a 9005 version.

HELLA H9 2.0TB High Performance Bulb, 12V, 65W, 2 Pack https://a.co/d/5voL7dF