Hellcat seats in a Ram?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCaudill

The RAM
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have the opportunity to purchase on the cheap a set of hellcat seats. Does anyone know if they will work in my 2016 ram 1500 sport?

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would think not since those are for a Charger or Challenger- whichever one they came out of but I would imagine that with the right custom-made seat frame adapter, you can put virtually any seat in any vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The frame is the easy part, it’s the wiring that will screw you

I bet it could be done. If this dude can shoehorn a CTD into a Power Wagon and make everything work- including the electronics, winch and intercooler, I’m convinced there ain’t a whole lot that can’t be done without a little bit of ingenuity and creativity.

You just have to figure out which wire is what, and splice the wiring harness of the Ram seat to the hellcat seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

never-enough

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes for sure...

I just installed 2014 srt charger seats into a 2005 rt magnum.

About 40hours of re-wiring later everything works great!

Be prepared to pull wiring diagrams for the car the seats came from, the truck you are putting them into, the possibility of adding standalone switches to control certain functions.