Hello from Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GSPKurt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Hey, all-
I am the new owner of a '16 2500 Cummins Tradesman Crew Cab Long Bed 4x4. Buddy of mine had a 3-year lease, but didn't drive it much. When he said he was turning it back in, I jumped on it. It had 22k miles on it. I got on here to learn how to use AlfaOBD and learn about my truck. I have put a Bilstein leveling kit on it, with matching rear shocks and an adjustable track arm and a Stealth module. I also put a folding bed cover on it, and am swapping over to LED bulbs. I also put Marathon seat covers on it. I put on Wrangler DuraTracs as well.

I own the Florida Gun Forum, if any of you want to come on over there.

Thanks.

Last edited:

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hey, all-
I am the new owner of a '16 2500 Cummins Tradesman Crew Cab Long Bed 4x4. Buddy of mine had a 3-year lease, but didn't drive it much. When he said he was turning it back in, I jumped on it. It had 22k miles on it. I got on here to learn how to use AlfaOBD and learn about my truck. I have put a Bilstein leveling kit on it, with matching rear shocks and an adjustable track arm and a Stealth module. I also put a folding bed cover on it, and am swapping over to LED bulbs. I also put Marathon seat covers on it. I put on Wrangler DuraTracs as well.

I own the Florida Gun Forum, if any of you want to come on over there.

Thanks.

Welcome! Fellow Cummins owner and born and raised Florida boy (living in GA now). Also a big gun nut so I'll jump over to your site and check it out!

JayLeonard

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 L Cummins
I'm a new member here also. I just bought a CPO 2017 2 months ago with 7K miles on it. I wanted something that could tow a small tag along camp trailer. This one jumped out at me LOL.
I had 2 previous Dodge Rams, a 1991 D250 with a Cummins, and a 2005 V-6 reg cab long bed.

IMG_1595 smallest.jpg