Hello from new member...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

half_crazy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Just joined (should have done this a year ago). I have a 2018 2500 Cummins crew cab 6.5' bed. I hope to learn a lot here. I use the truck as a daily driver and to tow my RVs.

OMW2SKI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome. We started camping with a travel trailer last year. So much fun! A good buddy just picked up a 2007.5 2500 Cummins. I can't believe how well that engine still purrs. The 18's are beautiful. Congrats.

OP
OP
half_crazy

half_crazy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Welcome. We started camping with a travel trailer last year. So much fun! A good buddy just picked up a 2007.5 2500 Cummins. I can't believe how well that engine still purrs. The 18's are beautiful. Congrats.
We live full time in a 41' 5th wheel, but we discovered that taking it camping was a lot of work since we live in it. My wife suggested that we get a small travel trailer and use that for camping get-aways, so we got a 21' Mini-Lite. We go every 3 weeks almost year round... in spite of the fact that we're actually camping every day.

22.jpg

The Ram tows this like nothing. So much better than towing with my old Ford gasser.

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome!!!