Help me design my front

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAMCTNB

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys picked up a 2020 off a copart auction. We have to repair the entire front. Its got the chrome package on there now. I want to install an aftermarket grill, new headlights and new foglights. Would the LED headlights work without an issue? Want it all to match. Can you make some suggestions? Pics attached

E801893F-E0AF-45E6-AB5D-0EAEB75E9F5C.jpeg

578D52B2-3254-4B53-B04A-0CFB9F2131D5.jpeg

farmallboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I'm no expert but a bumper is in order.

Lol.

They make some heavy aftermarket bumpers that allow some slick lighting accommodations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
That thing is taco'd. That's obviously more than cosmetic. I think you know it'll be a lot more than a new grille, bumper, and headlights. Hope you got a good price on that because you're looking at a lot of money to bring it back to life. Could be a fun project though.

Sorry, no wild suggestions on what to do with it. I'd probably just do color matched grill surround and bumpers. If you're wanting to go with LED's, I'd upgrade to the projector LED's they have on the Limited and Longhorn since you'll need all those parts anyway. And go with the sport hood.