Upgraded the lighting on my '23 Bighorn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

23PatriotBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETorque
I upgraded the halogens on the front end to LED projectors. Huge difference in light output/ visibility for my eyes as well as a hugely improved look. While at it I also had the fogs changed.

The headlights I went with are Form Lighting LED Projectors. And Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro white Fogs with Amber backlight. While I was at it I also picked up the DD hitchmount LED reverse light with brake light.

Stock with Halogens:

53074096448_2b277b0b6d_k.jpg

New Install:

53317736278_60f509a264_k.jpg

53317734398_97abf8c4ef_h.jpg

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I upgraded the halogens on the front end to LED projectors. Huge difference in light output/ visibility for my eyes as well as a hugely improved look. While at it I also had the fogs changed.

The headlights I went with are Form Lighting LED Projectors. And Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro white Fogs with Amber backlight. While I was at it I also picked up the DD hitchmount LED reverse light with brake light.

Stock with Halogens:

View attachment 531470

New Install:

View attachment 531471

View attachment 531472
Real nice, got a pic of the hitch light, and url. The light for the hitch I was looking at was $100, plus get a Curt adapter for the light and locking pin of course for hitch. The web site I looked at also said sometimes there may be a cel/issue when hitch light hooked up. You have any problems? I have not bought yet, was a future purchase next year for MY 19.

OP
OP
23PatriotBlue

23PatriotBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETorque
Here is the link. I didnt take a pic. I got the one that does the brake too. Everything comes in the box. These are made in the US, so it is worth the $ IMO. No issues with any codes.

hitch light link

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Nice additions all round. What was the ball park on Headlights, the LED Projectors from Forum Lighting if i may ask. Could not find Forum lighting.
Duh cannot see or spell ..found Form Lighting..Lights do not fit the WARLOCK...darn

Last edited:
OP
OP
23PatriotBlue

23PatriotBlue

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 ETorque
Nice additions all round. What was the ball park on Headlights, the LED Projectors from Forum Lighting if i may ask. Could not find Forum lighting.
Duh cannot see or spell ..found Form Lighting..Lights do not fit the WARLOCK...darn

They do have gen 4 lights that should work on the Warlok. I just saw another thread where the guy has them. Not on the website but give them a call. Let me look for the thread...

Found it
Gen 4 Form Lighting Thread

Dave Haddon

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks I called direct and I was on hold for 10 and he was sorry they do not fit the 1500 Classic .. darn they look awesome. Left them a subscriber in case the do .
Thanks for your time