Hemi Express White and Black Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ArticRubi

ArticRubi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My source has it at about 4 - 6 weeks, I'll have one of the first off the line, repeat customer loyalty :)

OP
OP
ArticRubi

ArticRubi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just found out Rostra Control is offering a stand alone cruise control module for 12+ Rams. For those of us dumb enough to buy an Express without realizing the damn thing didn't come equipped.:what:

Stroked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
My express has cruise. I didn't figure you could buy a truck without cruise anymore?

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Mine has it.

OP
OP
ArticRubi

ArticRubi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It surprised the hell out of me, it has the power convenience group :what:

I only took it for a 5 mile test drive and was never in a situation where I would have engaged it. Knew it was the 1/2 ton on the market I wanted, felt pretty foolish when I realized it wasn't there.

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I can't imagine not having cruise. I use it daily on the way to and from work. What a PITA it'd be without it though. It makes sense that it'd be an option on the Express as it's the down and dirty RAM that offers good exterior looks.

Nice mods so far!

OP
OP
ArticRubi

ArticRubi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Had to drag my trailer out of a snow bank this evening, nice flex test on the full body!!

9uvahu8y.jpg