Her 3rd Birthday is coming up... Don't know what to get her!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squidbilly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Graygoose hooked me up with some 3m vinyl and I decided not to cover the hood cowl with it, but rather make some hood stripes (still to come) and a little detail on my front bumper that I have been wanting to do for a long time.

Ta da...

Can you see it? Just below that plastic cover? :roflsquared:

You realize we can see your plate numbers in the lens reflection right? Look closely

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You realize we can see your plate numbers in the lens reflection right? Look closely

Lol, I know. By default I white out my plates, but I've never been worried about showing them on RF (don't really remember why I white them out in the first place). :roflsquared:

OP
OP
DavidRam

DavidRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, my factory bumper-to-bumper warranty will run out this month. Not a single problem to report, though.
It's nice to know that the power train warranty is still there for a while.

FXCLM5

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie CC
Engine
ED 3.0 V6
Lol, I know. By default I white out my plates, but I've never been worried about showing them on RF (don't really remember why I white them out in the first place). :roflsquared:

i had a ******* respond to my craigslist ad when i had my motorcycle for sale,

he/she said something like "do you drive around town with your license plate covered/hidden"

i guess he/she did have a point since its viewable to the entire population of the nation when you are actually driving it around.

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
TYC replica headlights with HID's and LED tailights.
Or new wheels. Then after that its time for some boost.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ftank