Hi,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim7139

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Classic ST Crew 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi w/8 speed 3.92 gears
HI.

I have been lurking for few years. Bought my third Ram a few weeks ago and had some questions so thought I would join.

The new Ram is a white 2015 1500 SSV 4x4 Crew cab I bought from an ad in the back of the paper from a dealer a town or two over. I wanted AWD and found the outdoorsman a bit bouncy so I was hoping to grab a Sport or Laramie but the pricing and available stock did not work.

Have a blue 2003 1500 Laramie 4x4 Quad cab I bough from a co-worker for some beer money after the engine started making sad noises just after 255000km. Expected it to last for a few weeks, that was over two years ago. Not sure what I am going to do with it now other than store seasonal decorations.

Have a green and white 1957 Fargo short step box I got as a kid. Drove it for a few years until I moved and was unable to find an insurance company that would cover it. These days it is largely ornamental. It was hot rodded in the 70's so it has a Nova front clip and a 350/350 combo. Not sure what I am going to do with it either. I have had all sorts of grand plans including using a pair of electric motors from Siemens designed for garbage trucks and converting it to an extended cab.

Have a 2003 Buick Regal I drive now and then that I have had since new. The wife has a relatively new SUV with a blue oval on the hood that is her daily commuter and our road trip vehicle.

I enjoy driving. We take a road trip to the northern US once or twice a year, a trip to a neighbouring province once or twice a year, and take several 500+KM road trips in the province. Put about 40,000KM on the fleet last year.

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
:welcome: