HipnotikRCR's 2014 Ram 1500 Black Express QC Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hipnotikrcr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had this truck now since February and decided to finally make a build thread of everything I've done to it. Already had the headlights on order as I had planned to swap them in the ’13 so was one of the first mods I completed.

picture.php

picture.php

As I had a few other items I had ordered for the ’13 that could be installed on the ’14, I added the UnderCover Tri-Fold back cover and also the sPod 6-circuit power distribution unit.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shop day to install the hitch and new fog lights

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Installed a 42″ curved combo fog-spot LED bar into the bumper

picture.php

Upgraded the OEM UConnect 5.0 radio to the Uconnect 8.4NA which included the upgraded bezel and required a new AC/Heat Controller module and a custom harness

Next up to complete is the Premium Cluster upgrade, which just need to get the Odometer reprogrammed to match my mileage.

New Antenna

IMG_20150511_181317-225x300.jpg

Installed the center console in the truck. Enabling the rear auto duct was a pain in the ass!!

Swapping the internals from one bezel to the other

picture.php

Drivers seat removed

picture.php

Seats and jump seat removed

picture.php

After the hole was cut to enable the AC duct to function

picture.php

Test fit of the rear bracket

picture.php

Test fit of the center console

picture.php

All buttoned up

picture.php

I plan on plasti dipping the silver on the bezel and the center console to Graphite and the chrome section I plan on using the Graphite metalizer to darken it up a bit.

Last edited:
OP
OP
H

hipnotikrcr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Many thanks to everyone on the forums for the information that has been posted that helped me get to this point! Also want to thank Sausec17 for the center console and meeting me during my drive up to NJ so I could pick it up, CuylerTech for the cluster as well as the wiring harness to complete the 8.4 swap and Turblown03 for the brackets for the light bar!

DARKNHT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Many thanks to everyone on the forums for the information that has been posted that helped me get to this point! Also want to thank Sausec17 for the center console and meeting me during my drive up to NJ so I could pick it up, CuylerTech for the cluster as well as the wiring harness to complete the 8.4 swap and Turblown03 for the brackets for the light bar!

The front and rear floor brackets, did you have to order the bolts or did you reuse bolts from the jumpseat/console swap?

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Nice! Your light setup is sick! :waytogo: