Hitch mounted Rigid Ignite Backup Lights 20641

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thebigcahuna

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Anyone know if these will work with my '14? Out of state right now and can't remember how big the vertical holes are in the hitch

dakotakid846

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Any chance you can elaborate more on how you did the wiring? Ive been wanting to do this for a while but am hesitant to start cutting into wires. My luck ill fry everything. Pics help alot also if you have them.

ty.

OP
OP
JB1

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Any chance you can elaborate more on how you did the wiring? Ive been wanting to do this for a while but am hesitant to start cutting into wires. My luck ill fry everything. Pics help alot also if you have them.

ty.

You can just get the reverse power from the back of the trailer connector. You can also get the ground from the same connector or simply ground it to the chassis. The trailer wiring isn't canbus monitored so you can do what you want.

trailer.JPG

Or if you don't want to tap into your factory harness you can use the curt harness and tap off of that

https://assets.curtmfg.com/masterlibrary/56584/installsheet/CME_56584_INS.PDF

https://www.curtmfg.com/part/56584

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I used "roll bar" clamps on the Curt class IV hitch, and a lower profile LED from superbrightled. I ran a separate wire to the front where it is switched independently. I have installed rear work lights on all of my other trucks, but the 4th Sport was more of a challenge to make it low profile and clean looking.

DSCN0661.JPG

Runaround

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I used "roll bar" clamps on the Curt class IV hitch, and a lower profile LED from superbrightled. I ran a separate wire to the front where it is switched independently. I have installed rear work lights on all of my other trucks, but the 4th Sport was more of a challenge to make it low profile and clean looking.

View attachment 152180
I would like to see what "roll bar" clamps look like. I am pretty familiar with fasteners,but have never heard of "roll bar" clamps.

View attachment 152180

Runaround

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would like to see what "roll bar" clamps look like. I am pretty familiar with fasteners,but have never heard of "roll bar" clamps.
Can you show me what a "roll bar" clamp looks like? I am pretty familiar with fasteners but have never heard of a "roll bar" clamp.

naumaa1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
From a 12v technician, great work! I did some flush mount rigid srq in my back bumper but I never thought of that location. Looks really good

OP
OP
JB1

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
From a 12v technician, great work! I did some flush mount rigid srq in my back bumper but I never thought of that location. Looks really good

Thanks I appreciate that, it really is a great location

Badger 13

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Dodge Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Here is what my roll bar clamps look like, and I got them from Amazon. This fit perfect around my Class 4 hitch.

AKD Part 2pcs 2.5 inch LED Light Bar Mounting Bracket Clip Universal Clamp Kits Tube Clamp Roof Roll Cage Holder LED HID Work Light
by AKD Part
4.4 out of 5 stars 26 customer reviews
| 6 answered questions

Price: $21.98 Free Shipping for Prime Members

81dwujGdfbL._SX466_.jpg