Hood Vent LED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rebelrouser

Reaction score
Ram Year
'22 Ram 1500 GT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm selling these as I'm building another set with white w/ green in the middle. These are plug & play. They even look factory when the hood is opened. Anyone interested I'll send more detailed pic's. PM me......

jodibrucki

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'm selling these as I'm building another set with white w/ green in the middle. These are plug & play. They even look factory when the hood is opened. Anyone interested I'll send more detailed pic's. PM me......
Yes interested looking to eventually go with purple and black theme adding purple scat pack stripe on the rear have door sill lettering done now just want lighting to match

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SportyJames

SportyJames

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
You can the one that were in mine I took them out

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

n8schmitz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cool mod! I don't have the patience to build something like that! Very impressive!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
SportyJames

SportyJames

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Actually I have a whole box of LED light goodies if anyone is interested.
Vents, new lights etc

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

mighty noid

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hydro Blue 2018 4x2 Sport Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
OK I finished my set up today. 5MM white in the center row and 5MM blue on the top and bottom row. I was thinking about tagging the parking lights for the white row but then decided to just throw it on a switch. I put the switches on that little side removable panel on the center console. Plus I threw in another switch to turn on the blue LED's in the AFE CAI and then a subwoofer knob with a blue knob on that same panel. Yes the buttons light up in blue as well. Had to wait for it to get dark to take some images.

Blue:
20180425_221541.jpg

White:
20180425_221612.jpg

AFE CAI Blue LED's:
20180425_221735.jpg

AFE CAI Blue LED's (up close):
20180425_221821.jpg

Switch panel:
20180425_130437.jpg

Last edited:

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
OK I finished my set up today. 5MM white in the center row and 5MM blue on the top and bottom row. I was thinking about tagging the parking lights for the white row but then decided to just throw it on a switch. I put the switches on that little side removable panel on the center console. Plus I threw in another switch to turn on the blue LED's in the AFE CAI and then a subwoofer knob with a blue knob on that same panel. Yes the buttons light up in blue as well. Had to wait for it to get dark to take some images.

Blue:
View attachment 126561

White:
View attachment 126562

AFE CAI Blue LED's:
View attachment 126563

AFE CAI Blue LED's (up close):
View attachment 126564

Switch panel:
View attachment 126565
Where is that switch panel at in your truck? I'm having trouble picturing it's location.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Thanks...i have a jumpseat so that's why I couldn't visualize what was in your closeup. Clean install!

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Flipnhonky

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’m trying to build mine, just missing a few steps. Would you be able to give me detail steps please?

Rebelrouser

Reaction score
Ram Year
'22 Ram 1500 GT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How did you wire up the turn signals?

For the Green ones I wired them to my to my park lamps and the Amber I wired to my signal light wires. Very simple. If it wasn't so cold here I would take a picture of my completed set including the waterproof 3 pin plug that I installed 3/4 of the length by the battery for easy removal if needed. I have been toying with the idea of making another set with different colours this time.

Rebelrouser

Reaction score
Ram Year
'22 Ram 1500 GT
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So now I'm thinking of building another set but this time with sequential turn lights in the middle row. I just need to know where to go to acquire said sequential set up for approximately 9 led's /side. If I have to buy 2 units I will. This next set will be head turning...........I get stopped all the time and asked where did I get the ones in my hood and people ask if I would make them a set. Answer is always no. For personal use only-sorry.

OP
OP
SportyJames

SportyJames

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So now I'm thinking of building another set but this time with sequential turn lights in the middle row. I just need to know where to go to acquire said sequential set up for approximately 9 led's /side. If I have to buy 2 units I will. This next set will be head turning...........I get stopped all the time and asked where did I get the ones in my hood and people ask if I would make them a set. Answer is always no. For personal use only-sorry.
When I was doing mine, I wanted to do the sequential as well. I could never find anything that would do that.
Any luck?