Houston GtG Pics and videos thread! 11/3/12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
I see a bunch of pics of yall lined up driving, any of yall try your hand at sand drag racing?

Texas Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hey I just wanted to send a shout out to all the people who helped set this up and to all the people that attended. Ya'll did an excellent job and I think I speak for everybody when I say that we all had a great time. The good attitude and helpful advise that really sets this forum apart from others definitely carried over to the get-together. Everybody was more than happy to through out some compliments & advise, share their food, and jump right in to lend a hand to the guys that had some damage to their rides. It was great to meet everyone and put some names and faces to the screen names and trucks. We have some really good guys on here and some awesome trucks. I look forward to meeting up again and hope to grow this event more and more.

Maybe down the road this meet will be big enough that we can get people from all over to take a trip down (or anywhere for that matter) and we'll have a RamForum national get-together :naughty:

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
I completely agree, the way everyone stepped in to help out Cole and I was awesome. We are like one big family. I appreciate everyone's assistance in getting my truck back on the road and home. Was slow going, but I made it without tearing anything else up.

Looking forward to the next meet where I don't break anything!

Stangshcky12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
Hopeing some day down the road I might be able to make it down
I have a cousin that lives in Magnolia and and aunt in Beaumont so it would be a nice trip

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I'll 2nd that. We have a great group of guys in the area. Despite the breaks, we still found a way to have a good time. I think we should try to do this more often.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Have fun with the 1 day drive lol

infernoredram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
So when's the next beach meet? Winter beach meet perhaps, during break for us students? :naughty:

I'm really ticked off about not making this meet... BTW, my truck is still at the dealership sitting in the same spot with a broken TRE. I went in Saturday to personally ask when it was going to be done (kept getting put on hold over the phone), and they said today. By the looks of it, its not going to happen. I'm starting to put on a pretty good mad.

TheMaddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Esai. I'd go up there and raise some hell.

And that'll be great mpg. 15xx miles or something like that. Gonna get real good mpg with that trailer horse lol

Demon-HeMi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003, 2003, 2008, & 2013
Engine
(2) 5.7 HEMI, 3.7, & 3.6
wow i completely forgot about this, maybe next time!

OP
OP
Lostnwalmart

Lostnwalmart

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine