How fast is your lifted truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
I would have gone through 4 gallons of gas and would have been gapped by an old lady in an electric shopping buggy if I tried to make that video.
Then id have to speed up the playback so it looks like I was going faster.
Nice run man.

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Lonestar Edition converted over to a Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Nice! That thing is moving out.

OP
OP
Kustomblack1

Kustomblack1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 hemi 4x4 crew
Engine
395hp
money really isnt a issue i guess just not sure a lifted truck is for speed. my thoughts only. to each hia own. i aint knockn ya.
I wasn’t saying you didn’t have the money to spend my friend. Just willing to spend. Absolutely to each their own, I love seeing eyes pop open when I make runs at the track. With a 1.8 60’ it surprises just about anyone next to me. Most run above 2.

ram1500rsm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Mine is slower than stock on the street , at least when it comes to acceleration because i have a lot of extra weight from needed mods in my case. It's a different story when we get out of the pavement and we drive miles and miles of washboards, rutted roads or sandy washes and we reach a remote destination. Some of us can drive a little more spirited under those conditions... Even better when you're not lifted to the moon so you have a decent COG and can steer and turn in a litte more aggresive fashion hahaha. if you see me on the mirror while were out of the pavement and there is enough room for my truck to move left and pass i'm typically hitting you with the headlights on hi beam and all the rigid lights full on so that will mean get the hell out of my way grandma.. or step on the gas for crying loud,... Lol. i'm fine with being slower on the street though, i'll wave eigher way when you're passing me on the left lane on the fwy or stoplight to stoplight. i like it slow and easy , doesn't get me into any troubles with the law as well so it's a win win :)

VelocityC6Z

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have never tried to see how fast my truck is before or after the lift, with 33's or 37's. I would venture as far as to say with my 8 speed, i haven't even noticed a difference because i've never tried lol...

My last truck, that i did put some work into when it had 33's on it and had it ripping 0-60 in under 5 seconds I was thrilled... then I put 37's on it, and hot damn! it was a **** haha...

I've since bought and built a toy to go fast when I need that exhilaration. But I'm super happy either way with the power the truck has with the 8 speed, even on my 3.21 gears. I'm not even convinced to swap to 3.92's or 4.56's because I'm just happy with it... I do want a limited slip diff though, because when I do need to get out of a spot or turn quick fast and in a hurry, the tire spins too easily.