I wonder why...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaftingDave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
...my left rear tire is 2-3 PSI lower than the rest.

Oh...that's why.

k6ztCIE.jpg

BFG AT KO2's - have to fight the snow-tire-season crowds tomorrow and see if my friends at Discount Tire can plug/patch this.

If it's not one thing, it's another.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
That sux, I had a spark plug in my lr tire about a month ago. the worst part is that it was a plug from one of my own pieces of equipment :doh2::Stupid Me:

phantomfixer

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Oh...that's why.

k6ztCIE.jpg

BFG AT KO2's - have to fight the snow-tire-season crowds tomorrow and see if my friends at Discount Tire can plug/patch this.

those nails always

Oh...that's why.

k6ztCIE.jpg

Those nails and screws always seem to find the thinnest part of the tire to stick in to.Discount Tires will fix you up.They are the absolute best place to buy your tires and have awesome customer service

gbark80

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
those nails always

Those nails and screws always seem to find the thinnest part of the tire to stick in to.Discount Tires will fix you up.They are the absolute best place to buy your tires and have awesome customer service

Looking at that, you are probably gonna be close, most shops won't touch it if it is within 1/2" to 3/4" of the tread edge. Good luck with it. My wife had some sort of nail in her ear over the weekend that 2 places told me couldn't be patched or plugged because of the angle it penetrated. At least the road hazard knocked the price of a new one about in half.

20191103_141005.jpg

OP
OP
RaftingDave

RaftingDave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, I'm pretty sure we have the hazard insurance also - my wife ALWAYS buys that - but they'll need to look us up. I can't find the paperwork. As usual.

Judy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would say screwed..... not always a bad thing ......

PaulTGarrett

Grumpy old man
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 Cummins Turbo Diesel
My wife had some sort of nail in her ear over the weekend that 2 places told me couldn't be patched or plugged because of the angle it penetrated. At least the road hazard knocked the price of a new one about in half.

View attachment 185403

I'm wanting to know a little more about gbark's wife's ear! LOL

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
definitely prefer the rear over the ear. Experienced that once (ear) ..... was not fun

iu