inflatable back seat mattress

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014 Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn 2wd
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Looking to purchase a back seat mattress for my 2022 1500 quad cab, curious if any of you have one and like it, and if so what brand did you get ? looking for the kind that also has the separate section that inflates and fills up the floorboard to seat area.. thanks

Brandon-w

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
Someone looking for some comfortable back seat activities? haha jokes! I had one for my ram 1500 crew it had the inflatable bottom cushons that went to the floor. You have to REALLY pump them up Or you're Lopsided. I used a thick - 50 sleeping bag on the bottom cushon and put a blanket over top to stay warm it was Much comfier and didn't get the air bed sweats. Got mine on amazon I don't remember the brand. It was great for fast travels when I didn't want to bring my travel trailer.

OP
OP
2014 Ram

2014 Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 Bighorn 2wd
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Someone looking for some comfortable back seat activities? haha jokes! I had one for my ram 1500 crew it had the inflatable bottom cushons that went to the floor. You have to REALLY pump them up Or you're Lopsided. I used a thick - 50 sleeping bag on the bottom cushon and put a blanket over top to stay warm it was Much comfier and didn't get the air bed sweats. Got mine on amazon I don't remember the brand. It was great for fast travels when I didn't want to bring my travel trailer.
Lol..I wish...just wanting to sleep at the race track instead of driving 100 miles late at night...thaks for the info, I was leary about those floorboard fillers and you confirmed that...thanks for the info