Looking to come back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawkman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hola Ram fan,

After an almost 4 year hiatus, I’m looking to come back. I’m looking at purchasing a preowned 2020-2024 Ram 1500.

My dream would be to find a 2022 GT but they seem few and far between. I’ve found one, it is only missing the sunroof. If it had that, I would have moved on it already.

I have not owned one of the newer style Rams. My last was a 2017 Rebel Black Edition.

Since I’ve been away for a while, do own a 2022 Durango RT, I have a few questions.

The 5.7 etorque engine. Issues, concerns? Or should I get the regular HEMI! Yes or no to air suspension? Ram Boxes, I’m hearing they leaked the last few years?

Any and all help would be appreciated. I’m looking to purchase in the next few weeks. I may purchase new, if I can find the right truck for the right price. But right now still thinking pre-owned.

I miss having a Ram and being part of this family. Please, please can I come back????

Hawkman.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357