Initial Tire Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab & 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yesterday I pulled the trigger on replacing my OEM Goodyears after almost 48K. After reading lots of reviews decided on General Grabber HTS 60. My main reason was based on the good reviews they got on wet and dry traction.

While it's hard to provide a full review since I've only put about 35 miles on them since install, but can say they are quiet at highway speed and run smooth.

As I get more miles under varying conditions I will update my review. Total cost including mounting, taxes and disposal fee on old tires came to about $950.00 and that includes lifetime rotation and spin balancing.

Last edited:

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Anything is better than the factory Goodyears that is for sure.

Generals are traditionally soft so they will be extremely quiet. Softer tire just means a little less mileage out of them.

But love the feeling/smell of new tires on the rig!

OP
OP
ExpressRules

ExpressRules

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Express Crew Cab & 2019 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Update --

Finally got to drive with the new Generals in the rain. As the reviews I read had noted, they are excellent in wet conditions. But after driving with the OEM Goodyears for 47K they had to be better. :) I highly recommend them.

They also were rated very high for snow too, but in no hurry to test that out yet.

kevperro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
I have the HTS-60s on our full sized van. They are boring tires from the standpoint that they just work well. I'd have no hesitation using them on my truck.