Installing leveling kit with Air Leveling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mopar1x39

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2024 2500 limited with the rear air leveling suspension. I recently installed a leveling kit on the front and don't like the amount of sag that is in the rear. I am trying to find out if there is a way to alter the ride height with the air ride on the rear. I was thinking that their would be a way to re-calibrate what it thinks the normal ride height should be? If anyone has any experience with this I would greatly appreciate the help.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
The air trucks sit quite level from the factory, so i would expect a squated rear if you installed a level.

Rather than tricking the bags into adding more air to get the extra height, i would recommend adding a spacer under the bags for the desired height and then play with the sensor rod lengths to keep it working as should. Ive never looked into them, but there may be a kit available just for this.

Ramsteen23

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2024 2500 limited with the rear air leveling suspension. I recently installed a leveling kit on the front and don't like the amount of sag that is in the rear. I am trying to find out if there is a way to alter the ride height with the air ride on the rear. I was thinking that their would be a way to re-calibrate what it thinks the normal ride height should be? If anyone has any experience with this I would greatly appreciate the help.
Check out Revel Links...they offer lift packages for Rams with the air suspension