instrument cluster updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JMikk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318
Hey everyone, i want to buy a new cluster or change my current one up. Maybe make it light up blue and if they make it maybe some chrome accents for the gauges. I doubt that exists but i saw the simco cluster and liked the chrome on it

MagSport

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hey everyone, i want to buy a new cluster or change my current one up. Maybe make it light up blue and if they make it maybe some chrome accents for the gauges. I doubt that exists but i saw the simco cluster and liked the chrome on it

Simko is about the only one that does that. Check out blackcat customs. They do custom gauge faces as well. Can't really buy the whole cluster unless you do an aftermarket universal one, but a few places sell gauge faces. There are some faces that have like a brushed steel look but it's the whole face not the trim. Bit much for me but some people dig it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

JMikk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318
Simko is about the only one that does that. Check out blackcat customs. They do custom gauge faces as well. Can't really buy the whole cluster unless you do an aftermarket universal one, but a few places sell gauge clusters. There are some faces that have like a brushed steel look but it's the whole face not the trim. Bit much for me but some people dig it.

Ill have to check them out, thanks for telling me about them

NightMares

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There's literally thousands of threads on this all over the place. You can buy overlays or a new face. Change the bulbs to colored LED's. Get trims off ebay with different colors. CARID.com sells dash overlays that give you the wood grain, or go carbon fiber or red or whatever. Hell get crafty and make something if you want something like the chrome bezels or something. I saw something a few days ago where someone took a 3rd gen white face cluster and modified it to fit in an early 2nd gen, 96-97 truck. If they can do that, you can surely find a way to make your cluster stand out to your liking.

Skies the limit. Want a Ferrari cluster? Trace wires, add relays, do whatever it takes to make it how you want it. It's a truck, not a nuclear fusion project.

OP
OP
J

JMikk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2L 318
There's literally thousands of threads on this all over the place. You can buy overlays or a new face. Change the bulbs to colored LED's. Get trims off ebay with different colors. CARID.com sells dash overlays that give you the wood grain, or go carbon fiber or red or whatever. Hell get crafty and make something if you want something like the chrome bezels or something. I saw something a few days ago where someone took a 3rd gen white face cluster and modified it to fit in an early 2nd gen, 96-97 truck. If they can do that, you can surely find a way to make your cluster stand out to your liking.

Skies the limit. Want a Ferrari cluster? Trace wires, add relays, do whatever it takes to make it how you want it. It's a truck, not a nuclear fusion project.

I have OCD, arts and crafts doesnt go to well with me haha