Interior Mods, Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WY-Dave

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Couple of things

top glove box and cd case circle to mount suction cup mount for GPS
full

Rear fold down mod
full

Dog Deck for the 2 GSDs
full

full

and constant GSD Glitter removing
full

The GSDs
full

Coby44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Here is what I have done to my 2020 rebel so far! Added the rebel neck pillow and seat belt covers. Th 4knine seat hamock cover for the pets in the back. added the mole gear back seat covers. Installed hard wired headrest monitors with hdmi port and ps3 for vudu movies. Installed an 8 way power monitored usb port and titan powerd cables for all the devices. Installed headrest tablet/ phone holder and a center cup tablet/ phone holder. Put Ram logo cup inserts. I'm putting on the go rhino 2.0 sports bar and the bak aluminum rollup tonneau cover next week when it warms up. 20200210_145724.jpg 20200210_145740.jpg 20200210_145724.jpg 20200210_145740.jpg 20200210_145724.jpg 20200210_145701.jpg 20200210_145833.jpg

Bennyrok

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Beautiful! Thanks for the insights. I'm building my wish list, and want to get the Grille, bumpers, and lights all at the same time so I only have to do it once. But it'll take time before I can hit the purchase button

I think you and I have the same outlook on making a vehicle your own. Personally I love what you've done. I want people to look at mine and know exactly who's driving down the road, lol. I bought mine used, Brilliant Black paint, and I think black is so hard to work with, so many other folks have blacked everything out (grille, wheels, badges, etc.), but I like to pop. I've been contemplating a black/red theme, but I can't just mimic yours, defeats the purpose of originality. Yours is definitely the most unique I've seen yet.
Thank you!! compliment well received, never give up the dream I always say...….. :)

Coby44

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry it took so long. Here is the rebel with the nerf bar and sports bar. Still need to add the lights and actuator. Will be moding a tonue cover next and blacking the rest of the body out. Gonna be a minute for that though since I just bought my wife a new 2020 jeep wrangler Rubicon unlimited that matches the rebel all black and red :)20200329_173515.jpg

Mayh3m

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Sport CC
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looking around,

Found these so far.

https://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2-x-genuine-leather-car-pillow-neck-rest/387487438.html

2-x-genuine-leather-car-pillow-neck-rest.jpg

Edit: Found em

https://www.amazon.com/Leather-Car-...69&sr=8-1&keywords=dodge+ram+logo+neck+pillow

Only 1 in stock, emailing the seller to see if we can order directly from them through a website or when they will have more.

Found some more here. 3 left.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/772761...h_query=ram+cushion&ref=sr_gallery-1-13&frs=1

mpicc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I installed Laramie heated/cooled seats and center console. Before and after pictures.
View attachment 187566 View attachment 187567

I have to ask, I have a express and am really, really debating on swapping atleast the center out for a console, I'd love a set of seats, the 8.4 and the 7" cluster. Is this kinda money worth putting into these trucks? Mine already has 93k on it and will be paid off next year, I'm sure I'm keeping it I just cannot make the decision.

BlackOps6

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have to ask, I have a express and am really, really debating on swapping atleast the center out for a console, I'd love a set of seats, the 8.4 and the 7" cluster. Is this kinda money worth putting into these trucks? Mine already has 93k on it and will be paid off next year, I'm sure I'm keeping it I just cannot make the decision.
I am in the same boat. I have a 2016 Ram Express blackout edition. I was going to trade it in on a Sport but decided to do the console and radio swap. I also did the 7" cluster swap and will be doing the Laramie door panels next. Much cheaper than buying a new truck.

LoadedExpressRam

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2014 express and it's worth it. To be honest if and when i get a new truck ill probably go the same route, cheap model and add all mods myself. Thats only because ive truly enjoyed modifying my truck to make it nicer than what you can buy.

5pt7BigHornSC

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi

Completely worth it. Between seats, console and door panels I spent about $2k but I sold my seals and door panels for about $1200. Worth it even without selling what I had. While you are in the doors go ahead and install sound deadened and new speakers. So worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mpicc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Good to hear these things are worth it. I suppose I just worry because my truck is already a "High Milage" Truck. I wonder if I should wait, but a newer express and do the mods on something with much lower milage. I'll hit 100k easy this year.

5pt7BigHornSC

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 1500 Classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good to hear these things are worth it. I suppose I just worry because my truck is already a "High Milage" Truck. I wonder if I should wait, but a newer express and do the mods on something with much lower milage. I'll hit 100k easy this year.

Unless you are keeping it a few more years I probably wouldn’t. Mine is 2019 classic and only had 13k miles. I will keep it probably 4 or 5 years so it was a no brainer for me. I feel like I could sell it right now with the mods and come away with a profit. Everyone one who rides in it loves the heated/cooled seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk