Intermittent window switch issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digeratus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The front passenger side window switch is back to not consistently moving the window back up. It rolls down fine but when trying to use the switch to move the window up, it jerks a little and usually just causes the windows to move down. Operating the window from the driver's side switch works just fine. I took it to the dealership to get it fixed and the person who was checking in the truck said that it was common enough and knew the fix. He said that the switch connection gets jiggled loose and just needs reconnecting. I didn't see him do it but he fixed it himself. Whatever he did fixed it for a while but not it is doing it again. I don't think he took the whole switch assembly out. I did that myself now and the assembly connector seemed okay. I think he did something to the individual switch. I'm not seeing how to pull off the individual switch... but does anyone else know how?

TIA