InTune i2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Just received the InTune i2 from Diablosport.
Have to admit I was skeptical, how can a little hand help remote change the dynamics of my truck ?
Well I have to say, change it, it did. It truly is a different truck. I installed the 93 octane tune that was sent to me by Sean Powell over at Hemi Fever Tuning. The truck on a long test drive last night exhibits better acceleration from stop to full throttle as well as from speed, even at 60 mph it puts you in your seat if you drop the hammer. The truck could only dream of this type of performance prior to installing this tune running 37" tires.
In fact it has noticeably more pull through the entire acceleration range. The shifting points are defiantly a little different and are an improvement over the vanilla factory tune as well as the canned 93 octane tune that comes per-programed on the hand set.
Another thing I noticed just pulling out of my neighborhood is the truck seems to run and shift a little smoother. Be it is the added power makes it seem that way or the adjusted shift points I do not know. It just is a noticeable improvement. This is by far the best mod I have done to the truck so far. However, I think this unit really brings all the mods together and utilizes them better than the factory tune had.
Big thanks to Matt over at Moe’s Performance was a huge help explaining what the unit could do for my truck and I have to say I appreciate his patience with many of the rudimentary questions I had as I am a novice at this type of stuff.
Also big thanks to Sean over at Hemi Fever Tuning. He was a lot of help and really made this easy. Turns out we have a mutual friend. His instructions make this process so easy I could even do it.
If you have been looking at the Diablosport InTune i2 and are on the fence, don’t sweat it, this is so easy to install it is not funny, literally 3 bolts, all of five minutes and you’re done. Update the hand held unit on your PC, plug it in to the dash and it works. I had a tune installed within 40 minutes of the UPS guy handing me the package, sent the saved tune to Sean and he had the custom tune back to me with in an hour. Loaded it on the handheld and was driving with a custom 93 octane tune in under three hours of receiving the unit.

Like I said, if you are on the fence, this is a mod that makes all the difference in my opinion

Going for a long drive today :)

SyN

6.7L CTD Owner
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 4WD - Tow Prep Pkg - Off-Road Pkg - 3:42s w/Anti-Slip
Engine
6.7L CTD
Big Thumbs Up! Witch for your review of this product!

It is for sure on my Needs List! It will only benefit my towing experience with our TT. As well as many other mods to help with this matter.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Glad the tuner is working so well for you. I'm sure I sound repetitive when I push tuning so much as the first mod, but as you have seen, it is very hard to find any other performance part that will show the same great gain for the money.

Thank you for the feedback as well.

SlightlyTweaked

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI VVT
I have to 2nd this. The i2 , Matt at Moes and Sean at HF are awesome, and I myself had some dumb questions for them that they answered and broke down for me. Their assistance and this tuner have made me happy with my truck for the first time in the 2+ years I've had it!

OP
OP
Witch

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Yea it really is night and day,

Shot down to Annapolis for the day yesterday and came home the back way, with the improved acceleration and smooth throttle response exiting corners it has exposed a weakness on my suspension. Seems to have a little more body roll than I would like. Just hit the buy button on a Hellwig lifted rear sway bar. Hope this stiffens it up a little bit :)

Next weekend I will be working on logging with the unit and getting those results to Sean so he can make sure everything is up to par.

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It sure is nice to read something positive!!!! No cheap shots(yet) at the OP or the vendor. Refreshing!!!!!
Jay

wadehunter81

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
can anyone send me a link or address as to wher I can send my i2 to get reprogrammed as it is still married to my old truck which I no longer have... I live in Canada

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Contact Hemifever. He is a vendor on this forum.
Jay

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
can anyone send me a link or address as to wher I can send my i2 to get reprogrammed as it is still married to my old truck which I no longer have... I live in Canada
If the tuner is still married to an old truck, then your only option is to have Diablo unlock it for you. You will need to reach out to them directly for this.

OP
OP
Witch

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
dollar for dollar about the best upgrade you can get IMO

Although 93 octane is up around $ 3.50 a gallon in my area :(

But when you crush a Tundra or an F150 off the line at the light it is all so worth it :happy160: