Intune took a crap on me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueMeanies

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 QCSB RWD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tried to reinstall my Hemifever tune as that solved a low washer fluid light that had nothing to do with low washer fluid. Wondered if the P0430 might by some remote chance be caused by a similar glitch.

The install failed and now it is stuck in recovery mode.:flipthebird:

It starts and runs -thank goodness. I'm not sure what tune is on there right now.

Got a message in to Diablo so I sure hope they can get this resolved soon.

Truck mods are NOT fun right now.....

MyOhFive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
My Intune was my worst purchase to date. I find the software to be THE most unreliable, flakey, and out of date POS I've ever used. No MAC support? Really? Also spent an entire day on my dad's windows machine trying to get it to download an update I knew was available but it just couldn't see, round the 20th attempt after doing nothing different, it worked.

After that, My data logged failed to start and the intune froze. Had to reload that current tune just to get it to unlock the data log feature again (can't even begin to figure that one out)

Of course when I finally data logged and sent it to Stu, I was still somehow out of date and he had to work with Diablo to get a current version of some file before he could write my tunes.

RonJon '06

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014, 1985
Engine
6.7, 360
I'm still on a wild goose chase trying to figure why my engine won't idle. Unless I swapped my intake and exhaust pushrods and put them in the wrong places there is nothing left to check...tuning Hocus Pocus.:favorites68:

Ramguy65

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
No issues with my Intune and I currently have 3 custom tunes loaded on it.

WulfGang

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Other than unable to get the HemiFever ENGINE tune (Trans tune, installed) installed onto the tuner, it's worked just fine.

Have also switched between a couple of canned tunes. No hiccups.

OP
OP
BlueMeanies

BlueMeanies

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 QCSB RWD
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Tech support had me update the firmware. Still no-go. The tech said that we would need to force calibrate the truck and load a new stock tune on it. From there I should be able to access my canned and custom tunes. This would be after calling them back and going through the "please wait for the next available tech" schtick. Lovely...:shakehead:

Didn't have time to wait on hold and since the truck still has the HF tune, I've decided to call them back later in the week.