Is it possible to turn off EVIC display at ACC mode?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Archer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Dear friends,

Last Saturday I went to a drive in theater with my RAM. It was a lovely place, lots of family go there. While I was using my radio with my ACC mode, the EVIC display is always on, which is annoying since everybody else completely turned their engine off. It's a little disturbing to people behind me.

I want to know if there is anyway we can turn of the EVIC display (in front of steering wheel)?

And I notice in ACC mode, the radio will turn off after half an hour, is it possible to keep it up? Thanks!

Dr.Lou

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 L hemi
I don't know, but if it bothered me I'd simply place a hand towel, jacket, etc. over my dash.

Makin-Chips

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1500 Lonestar Hemi 5.7 CC 4X4
I had the same problem. I ended up putting a jacket over it. I looked thru the settings and didn't find a setting for this. If I had the engine running I could adjust the dimmer to off. But as soon as I switched to ACC, it was back to full bright!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500