ISO 4th gen mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loud392hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Classic Single Cab
Engine
5.7 / 392 Scatpack Charger(SOLD)
Anyone parting out or selling OEM sport mirrors w/puddle lights, heated auto etc. for a 4th gen 1500 specifically brilliant black or chrome or any color(i can get them painted) much appreciated. Thank you

Medic860

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie
Engine
I have a set of sport mirrors off of my 2016. Used for about a month before putting on tow mirrors. They are Blue Streak color and have the puddles and turn signal,heat and power fold. Can try and get pics for u by the weekend. Unfortunately, getting ready to go out of country until Oct 10 soon. Won't be able to ship til i get back.

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you looked on ebay.

Forestry_Ridge

Wildland firefighter/EMT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Anyone parting out or selling OEM sport mirrors w/puddle lights, heated auto etc. for a 4th gen 1500 specifically brilliant black or chrome or any color(i can get them painted) much appreciated. Thank you
One thing to keep in mind if your truck wasn’t originally equipped with them is you’ll probably need to get the sales code for the feature added to your truck. My local dealership did it for 20 bucks for me, and it got the turn signals and puddle lights in the mirror working.