ISO ... in search of. auto/od A518 or 47RH

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
... i'D LIKE TO FINE a pull out trans ... 1995 auto Over drive.. I'd like to have TQ & COMPLETE 2 wheel drive trans .. If it needs or has to have an overhaul .. I can handle that, or if I can just put it in .. I can do that also .. Because If I put 1000 or 1500 miles a year on it .. That's all I need it for..
I live in central Texas ... I'm retired so I can go on a mimi vacation & go pick it up .750 miles or so.. .
We drove up into Missouri & retrieved something a few months ago . ..
Someone is bound to have a used trans .. I want to put in a 1989 1 of the 1st gens .. I have a 1952 ford F3 truck body I want to put on the 1989 framework. I hate to call it a Rat Rod .. But I love those old RETRO TRUCKS & a GOOD 12 Valve just makes them better. . My F3 has a Factory Flat bed on it ..SO In my eye that old F3 seting on the 89 frame with 12V & OD TRANS. MY 12v ONLY HAS 143000 ON IT.. iT'D HAD AMZOIL Since day one. But the old man that owned it was about 95 when he passed & He never missed a rock or a tree as he used the truck on his farm in central Texas .. Body was totally Totaled . & My regular 89 auto trans was missing some gears .. Slipping in 3rd .
........Thanks Jay Pittman 254-592-5455.
stephenville..

OP
OP
P

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
Darn I was hoping for a long shot here, maybe someone would have a tranpull out or one that needs rebuilding..

u2slow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6BTA
Might have better luck on one of the other diesel forums.

Mine are wrong type for you and i'm on the other side of the continent.

OP
OP
P

PaPitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L
WOW B/C Canada ..Yes I'd say your a long ways from My Beloved Texas .. As I live in the center of Texas & I'd not have much problem going into 1/2 of New Mexico Oklahoma maybe a 1/3 of Louisanna .some of Arkansas .. As I said we went to Missouri & picked up this old 1952 Ford F3 .. iT'S NICE TO BE RETIRE & Still able to go & do crazy things.
Next weeks my wife & I are going to Winslow AZ.. Just so my wife & our traveling couple of friends can stand on the CORNER OF WINSLOW & Main OR Arizona ..Route 66, WHATEVER the name of that corner & street from that EAGLES song. from back in our Youth 73. Later we're going to ride the train down in the Grand Canyon... Why just because we can.. & We couldn't BACK WHEN WE All Had Jobs & trying to make ends meet.. None of any of us had Killer Jobs .. We just always had Jobs & We worked for 40 years ..
friends wife was a Teacher following him through the oil patch & My wife worked a the Hospital Eye clinic Her starting pay was $5.00 per hour. & She was about 35 when she got that job. & she worked there for 32 years . Myself I was a farmer from 1967 until present plus I had a Auto Parts store for 30 years until I got beat out of it.. Corp B/S. & Later I was an automotive stores super visor until 911. Then 11 years with Chrysler Stealership as Service Advisor. & Then another 11 at FreightLiner . Never made killer money But I did not work for minimum wages. Inheriting the farm helped me the most. My Buddy after working in the field at oil patches .. Then kind of like the oil field does They move him up into corp for about 7 years sO HE COULD HAVE A BETTER RETIREMENT .. THEN THAT BIG Nasty oil spill happened out in the Gulf ..Deep Water B/P OIL Blow OUT SPILL in the gulf of NM..
HE Took the 1st Opportunity at early retirement . When B/P offered it. HELL YES Choose me Boss, Choose ME.. PLEASE.
So WHEN WE get an opportunity we take it before we get old.
... THAT NASTY DROUGHT the last 2 years killed off my farm. I sold 84 cows down to keeping 3 pets . & I now have 7 they can pay all the taxes on the farm. & i PLAN TO JUST STAY UNDER 10.. & JUST ENJOY DRIVING AROUND THE FARM in 4x4.. looking for Coyotes & wild pig to shoot. After selling my cows i built 13 new fences. So nothing can get out.. I'm too old to chase cows..
......THANKS for reading ..