Kenwood headunit install!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLACKHEMI07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Hey guys, new member and first post. Have been browsing this site for a while now and thought I would chime in with the great
Community on here! Anyways, I just did me wood head unit install on my 2007 ram and it did take me awhile to get everything down pat. But now I do have sound to the speakers and deck works great. But the only problem I'm expieriencing now is my front left dash speaker I think it is? Is making a loud ringing noise that is in sync with my RPMS whenever my truck is on. Was thinking it could be a bad battery but I'm stumped. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get rid of this noise? Thanks everyone!

MasterMike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I might be able to help with that. A few questions first. Do you have the Infinity system or an aftermarket amp? You don't typically see alternator whine in just one channel so I'm going to lean toward a loose RCA connector maybe at the radio. The reason I ask about the Infinity or other amp, the audio inputs to an external amp is more susceptible to picking up on noise in the system, usually from the audio cables being too close to power wiring or not being fully connected. I'd say check behind the radio first and make 100% sure everything is fully connected there.